Program Directors (located at St. Mary campus) Carol Robers and Suzy Bittmann can be reached at:
Phone: 163-1515 ext 244
St. Charles campus Food Manager Laura Flores can be reached at:
Phone: 763-2448 ext 214
Nutritious Meal Pattern Requirements
We have focused on serving the students an increased selection and portion of fruits, vegetables, and grains to complement a wide variety of nutritions and delicious main entrées. All students MUST select at least 1/2 cup of fruits and/or vegetables daily, as a minimum, to fulfill meal pattern daily requirements. The menu will be the same at both campuses.
Preschool (St Mary campus): $2.30
K4 - 3rd grade (St Charles campus): $2.30
4th - 5th grade Hot Lunch or Salad Bar: $2.30
6th - 8th grade Hot Lunch or Salad Bar: $2.55
Additional Meal: $2.95
Milk: 40 cents
Adult Meal: $3.40
Burlington Catholic School Hot Lunch Program
- Meals are homemade and prepared fresh daily; they include extensive selections of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains.
- Students may select a PBJ if they prefer not to take the Hot Lunch main entrée.
- Our world famous desserts are also made from scratch here in our kitchens!
- Grades 4-8 may chose one of two options for lunch. Main Entree or pre-made Salad & Sandwich. Both options include the assorted vegetables and fruits on the main lunch line. (Our self-service Salad Bar is presently prohibited as an option during Covid-19.)
- Grades 7 and 8 have the option of taking an additional lunch. Any student opting for the additional lunch will have his or her card scanned twice that day. The cost of an additional lunch is $2.95.
- The student lunch prices have remained the same for the 2020-21 school year are as follows: $2.30 for PK – 5th and$2.55 6th – 8th. The cost of an additional (double) lunch – only available to 7th and 8th grades – is $2.95. All meals include milk. Ala carte or additional milk can be purchased for $0.40.
- We offer free lunches or reduced lunches (for $0.40) for those that qualify. A Free and Reduced Application is available on the school website ourbcs.org and a paper copy can be obtained at the school office. Please contact Darla Sekeres in the school office at 763-1515 regarding questions about the application. All information is kept confidential. An application can be submitted at any point during the school year. You must reapply annually.
- Burlington Catholic School Food Service Program Directors Carol Robers and Suzy Bittmann are ServSafe Certified with the State of Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection. The Food Service Manager of the St Charles Lunch Program is Laura Flores.
- Prior to the start of the school year, all students must have funds on their eFunds accounts. eFunds is a portal for providing money to your student’s lunch account. Matt DeLorme is the contact person for eFunds. Email Mr. DeLorme with any questions or issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The eFunds link to log in is as follows (also found on the BCS website): https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55560
- Should you have any questions regarding the lunch program please contact Carol and Suzy at email@example.com or call 262-763-1515 ext 144.
Thank you for supporting our Hot Lunch Program!!
© Copyright 2020Burlington Catholic School Inc.